Is there a pedal that can...

pauliusmm

Fractal Fanatic
Is there a pedal that can be used as an amp modeler basically giving me 2 sounds: clean and overdrive/distorted.I would plug it directly into a full range monitor.
I was looking into multi fx units but i don't need all that stuff i just need a clean and dirty sound, plus they are BIG if they sound decent.
Tech 21 pedals seemed like an option but they can only give one of those sounds: you can set it clean OR dirty, you cannot toggle between those with a footswitch because footswitch bypases the pedal completely.

So basically i think i am looking for a 2 channel drive pedal with speaker emulated output.

I don't know of a pedal that will do JUST 2 amps and cabinet. My thought on that is it would be expensive to design a unit that has enough power to properly model an amp and a cab and find a price point where people would be happy with just a clean and a dirty. I can see the forums for that product already... "I wish they had an ENGL version of this pedal" "No way! I want it to be a Marshall model!"

There is this Ethos overdrive that would be just what i need but its not available for immediate buy (there's a 2 year waiting list :D ). So maybe you know some similar pedals?

A Tech 21 pedal and a drive pedal? Two of the Tech 21 pedals and an A/B pedal? Dunno. Once I realized how good AxeFX is, I kinda stopped paying attention to what else is out there.

Edit: Wow, three replies while I typed mine... that might be a record for me :lol

Jack, that looks just what i need , need to check it out.

I am going for mobility so one pedal is better than two :) Its just for those small gigs where i don't want to drag all my Axe/ MFC rig and don't need all those bells and whistles.

Back
Top Bottom