is there a complete list on the forum of the new presets for 10?

mets1969

Inspired
Hi Guys:
I update my Axe Fx 11 to version ten and updated new presets using the old method.
Everything worked great! No problems. i just wanted to be sure I have the axe new
presets on my rig. Could someone either point me in the direction of the complete new presets or give me
a couple that you know are new in ten so I can confirm? Thank you
I'm avoiding the Axe edit to all bugs are worked out.

How can we confirm the new presets transferred correctly (used Axe Edit)? Are there any new presets for 10?

You can import them into AXE-FX with the EDITOR / AXE MANAGE.

Im not in front of my computer now but basically you connect AXE to your computer, start up EDITOR.
Locate the factory presets on your computer with AXE MANAGE, right-click on the factory bank you want to import, choose bank on the AXE to import to and click ok.

hope that was somewhat correct steps to take you there

in the video listed above(regarding preset loads), i don't see any mention of having to reset amps on older presets but i have seen that mentioned in forums here....which is the case?....i was also wondering if i can use a regular update from vers 6 to v10 with no system reset needed....it seems like i have seen something in regards to that but no idea where i read that here

Back
Top Bottom