Is Steve Vai the best ambassador for Fractal Audio Systems ? PART II

Mmmm i don't know... i mean Steve Vai is not the firm one to come in mind when i hear Axe FX, never has a probably never will.

Dont consider him the ambassador at all. He uses it just for FX, no use at all for modeling, basically he could discard the AxeFxII any day and we wouldn't notice a change. Guys like Tosin, or maybe the amazing Alex Lifeson (he uses the Axe to a great extent).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I admire the work of Mr. Vai, IMO, all of us who use and love the Axe's are the most effective ambassadors for the product. Those of us who, day in and day out, rave about this product to friends, band mates, skeptics in other forums, etc, are the ones helping to spread the Fractal gospel. It certainly doesn't hurt to have the endorsement of well regarded guitar-slingers associated with your product. However, the hundreds/thousands more of us everyday players who buy and use the Axe's are, in my opinion, a far greater testament to the innovative and dedicated work that FAS does to advance and enhance guitar craft. Think of it as a grass roots movement of musician's slowly bringing more musician's into the fold.

While I admire the work of Mr. Vai, IMO, all of us who use and love the Axe's are the most effective ambassadors for the product. Those of us who, day in and day out, rave about this product to friends, band mates, skeptics in other forums, etc, are the ones helping to spread the Fractal gospel. It certainly doesn't hurt to have the endorsement of well regarded guitar-slingers associated with your product. However, the hundreds/thousands more of us everyday players who buy and use the Axe's are, in my opinion, a far greater testament to the innovative and dedicated work that FAS does to advance and enhance guitar craft. Think of it as a grass roots movement of musician's slowly bringing more musician's into the fold.

Agreed... I also like to think of US, the ones that are here on the forum on a consistent basis are part of the greater FAS team.

The initial ambassador for me was the Eleven rack. Back in 2010 I started looking at new gen modelers and was about to pull the trigger on the 11 when a bunch of threads on the unit started mentioning "the much more expensive Axe FX Ultra". After doing some research I decided the Axe was FAR superior (apples to anal fissures) and was going to be the reigning king of the modeling world (Zoolander, eat your heart out) so I ordered one post haste. Purchasing the Ultra led to purchasing the II which led to purchasing the XL... now anxiously awaiting the next pur'chase'.

I Saw a Clinic of Tosin in Italy and pretty astonished by him ( never heard before) so I investigated on Google and YouTube ... I have to agree ... This community is awesome , people constantly uploading great music only with the purpose of have a good time together and spread the word ...
I have to admit that I'm one of those ... I find every time I have a discussion over gear with friends and so on in Italy talking how the Axe Fx is amazing and how the forum and the constant improvement is unbelievable .
I said in another thread that I purchased from g66 at fw7 and I was pretty satisfied ... Now we are at 17[emoji33] and I'm totally in Love

Metallica is the best ambassador : James, Kirk and Robert use the Axe FX II. And I'm not even sure they use the last firmware !

By the way : Metallica is on the home page of Fractal Audio Systems and on Artists page.

Back
Top Bottom