Is mfc-101 mk2 not compatible with fx2?

zise7

I initially tried to operate the fx2 with my old midi controller, but it doesn't seem to be compatible.
I selected preset number 1, but there were problems such as going to number 640 or taking several seconds to switch presets.
I'm trying to buy mfc101 because of that problem, but I see mk2 for sale, but it doesn't seem to have faslink.
If there is no faslink, can the above problem occur again when connecting to fx2?

I initially tried to operate the fx2 with my old midi controller, but it doesn't seem to be compatible.
I selected preset number 1, but there were problems such as going to number 640 or taking several seconds to switch presets.
I'm trying to buy mfc101 because of that problem, but I see mk2 for sale, but it doesn't seem to have faslink.
If there is no faslink, can the above problem occur again when connecting to fx2?
Not an expert on the MK2 or MFC so cannot provide specifics but the manual shows the different combination methods for older and newer models. Might be able to get the answer here:
#1.png#2.png#3.png#4.png

All MFC models will fit with all Axe-Fx 2 models.
The only difference is what cable you can use.
If using MIDI cables you will need the external PSU.
Ethernet, ethercon and XLR will all power the MFC from the Axe-Fx.

MFC also works with Axe-Fx st and ultra, but only with MIDI.

Back
Top Bottom