Is it still the plan to G3 the rest of the existing non G3"d amps?

akmojo67

I really love the sound and feel of the current G3 amps. There are still a few of some favorites that haven't been done yet (which really still sound great regardless). I know that the team has been busy with IR capturing and new products, just wondering if that is still on the agenda or something else on the horizon.

I don't speak for Fractal, but from the scattered posts I've read, yes, the plan is get everything into G3. Just a matter of time or logistics in some amp cases.

Cliff has stated the plan is to G3 everything, but some amps need to be re-obtained as they were borrowed and returned when they were initially modeled.

Really looking forward to the Hiwatt DR103 being ported to G3. I had thought this was one of Cliff's personal amps? Or perhaps it was only obtained for initial modeling in the Axe FX II.

Approx how many are left ?

I know everyone has been talking about JP's Mesa......

I keep reading about one of Petrucci's personal Mark IIc+'s being modeled. Can anyone point me to where (I'm assuming) Cliff stated this was going to happen? Thanks.:)

Anxiously looking forward to the IIc+ sims being "G3'ed", whether it's Petrucci's amp or not.

Don't forget the G3 algorithms still benefit amps that have been given the G3 "juice" yet. Don't stress about it and just play yer guitars. :)

I know this sounds ridiculous, but as a loyal owner of a Splawn Quickrod it bugs me when I see its name misspelled. So, please, let's get it right. It's Splawn, not Spawn

That's done by design and a necessity for legalities.

See any amps named "Marshall" or "Mesa" ?
Yeah and any that are named correctly (Carroll Ann and Friedman come to mind) were actually involved in the process and gave the thumbs up. Like this-> :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom