Is FM9 Edit Compatible wit Mac mini m2 pro?

Fedelab

Hello everyone,
I bought a mac mini m2 pro. I dowloaded the fm9 edit and it doesn't load any preset (the grid is always empty). On the download section of the fractal website it says that the fm9 edit is compatible with Intel/M1 processors.
Is this for real? Am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Schermata 2023-09-28 alle 19.34.12.png
    Schermata 2023-09-28 alle 19.34.12.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
I am using Axe edit III with my M2 mac mini pro without issues. I don't imagine there to be much difference if any between FM9 edit and Axe edit III. Is your mac seeing your FM9? If you open fractal bot does it appear there with checkmarks ? When you say not loading presets...not even the factory ones are showing?

Thanks for your reply.
When you try to download the Axe-Edit III for Mac OS X it says "Requires OS X version 10.9 or newer". That could be why it's working for you.

anyhow: it doesn't load any presets (factory or made by me). Fractal bot works perfectly

I don’t use a Mini, but the editors work fine on my MacBook Air, which has the M2 chip. Apple’s hardware and OS don’t differentiate between models, and in my years of experience with them the software just works, so I suspect something else is wrong.

Explain how your equipment is connected to the FM9. Did you follow the directions in the manual?

I don’t use a Mini, but the editors work fine on my MacBook Air, which has the M2 chip. Apple’s hardware and OS don’t differentiate between models, and in my years of experience with them the software just works, so I suspect something else is wrong.

Explain how your equipment is connected to the FM9. Did you follow the directions in the manual?
Hi Greg, I just erased and downloaded again the fm9 edit and it works. Don't really know what happened. Thanks for your reply

Back
Top Bottom