Iron Maiden Collaboration.

Hi Joe

Loved that mate, spot on you and Brian ;)

Have not had chance of trying the patches yet, got all redwires so should not be a problem.

What is the main guitar and pick ups you are using on the youtube vid

Keep em coming fantastic

Paul

Grpaul2002 said:
Hi Joe

Loved that mate, spot on you and Brian ;)

Have not had chance of trying the patches yet, got all redwires so should not be a problem.

Keep em coming fantastic

Paul

I am using the Js1200 signature with DiMarzio Fred in the Bridge and DiMarzio PAF Joe in the neck position. I don't know exactly Brian's specs for his guitar parts but i am sure when he see this post he will be able to post more details on his guitar setup.

Thanks for checking it out and commenting :geek:

Joe

Fantastic job, man! I grew up on Iron Maiden. Great playing and singing. Hitting those Bruce high notes is no easy feat. Great tone, too.

Charlie Wardick said:
Great job on that.

Thanks man, appreciate you taking the time to watch and comment. We are thinking of working on Highway Star by deep purple if we can find a backing track that works out.

Porkchop Xpress said:
Fantastic job, man! I grew up on Iron Maiden. Great playing and singing. Hitting those Bruce high notes is no easy feat. Great tone, too.

Yeah man Iron Maiden rules, i remember those days too, having Maiden Cranked driving around with my buds, great times. Brian amazes me all the time with his vocal range, what a great musician he is.

Joe

senseix said:
Grpaul2002 said:
Hi Joe

Keep em coming fantastic

Paul

I am using the Js1200 signature with DiMarzio Fred in the Bridge and DiMarzio PAF Joe in the neck position. I don't know exactly Brian's specs for his guitar parts but i am sure when he see this post he will be able to post more details on his guitar setup.

Thanks for checking it out and commenting :geek:

Joe

I used my Ibanez S-470 for this song. I have a Duncan Full Shred in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck (used for that first solo). I felt using the Ibanez would match Joe's tone more closely than my McNaught :twisted: Glad you enjoyed it!
This song was definitely not easy vocally. I had to push myself to do it, which I enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom