IR conversion help

Funeral

Fractal Fanatic
Im trying to convert these Free Amp IR Pack.zip pedal IR's into syx files with the ownhammer axe-o-matic, but it doesnt recognize the .wav files as valid. I have the Axe-FX II and just want to mess with these IRs and some drive blocks. Any tips, help, or fixes will be appreciated.

Those file are sampled at 44100, while the AxeFx requires 48000. You can resample them using SoX; here's a sample command line:
sox inputfile.wav -b 24 -r 48k -t wavpcm outputfile.wav gain -h

Substitute your filenames in the obvious places. The "gain -h" is only needed if SoX warns about clipping during the conversion.

Those file are sampled at 44100, while the AxeFx requires 48000. You can resample them using SoX; here's a sample command line:
sox inputfile.wav -b 24 -r 48k -t wavpcm outputfile.wav gain -h

Substitute your filenames in the obvious places. The "gain -h" is only needed if SoX warns about clipping during the conversion.
Thank you LMO. I know you are a busy man. Thanks for taking a minute off for the community.

well, I tried to make a shortcut with the command line added. Didnt work. Then I tried to make a batch-file for it. Didnt work. Nothing is showing up in the "converted" folder. I know its user error. I just cant remember the old tricks I used to know.
Im on win7 if that is an issue.
Thanks again for responding so fast.

I failed pretty hard here.
Im going to spend the weekend figuring this out. Thanks for the help and tips.

Can you just open a command prompt window and type it in? Don't forget to include any required path information.

Back
Top Bottom