IR Capture Software

jrgg

Can anyone suggest a good and easy to use IR capture software? I want to create an IR of my speaker cabinets for use with the AX-8.

Thanks

If you have a Mac and Logic it has a built in impulse response utility.
Thanks.
Could I use the Logic Pro Impulse Response Utility like a tone match software, where I would record the top of my acoustic to use as an IR via Cab- lab for use in the in the ax-8?

Thanks.
Could I use the Logic Pro Impulse Response Utility like a tone match software, where I would record the top of my acoustic to use as an IR via Cab- lab for use in the in the ax-8?
Yes, I believe so.

Yes, I believe so.

I captured a file I am very happy with of my guitar with Logic's Match EQ plugin. Would you know how I can convert the Match EQ plugin's file extension .pst to a wav file to use in Cab-lab light to create an IR for the AX-8?

Thanks

I captured a file I am very happy with of my guitar with Logic's Match EQ plugin. Would you know how I can convert the Match EQ plugin's file extension .pst to a wav file to use in Cab-lab light to create an IR for the AX-8?

Thanks
AFAIK you will have to capture the EQ curve as an IR. i.e. send a test tone like white noise through the plugin and capture it with either a tool like the IR util or the AxeFX itself. You can't just convert the file straight away.

Back
Top Bottom