IR capture dump?

shnaggs

Inspired
I have been doing some ultra res ir captures. I know cliff has mentioned about dumping both the raw file and the ir. But I am a little confused on how to dump the files. I see on the axe screen the button to dump the files, but where are they going? And how do I determine where they go?
Thanks and sorry for the stupid question

good question ...

I have been doing some ultra res ir captures. I know cliff has mentioned about dumping both the raw file and the ir. But I am a little confused on how to dump the files. I see on the axe screen the button to dump the files, but where are they going? And how do I determine where they go?
Thanks and sorry for the stupid question

Sure would be nice if someone could answer this. I did a search and came up with nothing. It's quite vague.

As long there is no new Cab-Lab version which can receive the dump (as far as I understood) you need a midi-sysex-librarian software like "midi-ox" for PC or similar software for Mac to receive the dump.

As long there is no new Cab-Lab version which can receive the dump (as far as I understood) you need a midi-sysex-librarian software like "midi-ox" for PC or similar software for Mac to receive the dump.

Ok so you need to use cablab, that makes sense. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom