invite to buy fx8

So... for the rest of us, following this in the usual manner, any more movement?
I ordered 2 EV-1 Pedals last night. Now I just need the FX8 to plug 'em in to!
;)

That's funny, I have the FX8 , I'm waiting on the EV1's over here in the UK. They are out of stock at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really really hoping I get my invite today or tomorrow. I have a 4day weekend coming up with no kids or responsibilities and it would be a perfect time to fully dive into the FX8.
1/9/15

I think, in the end, I will pass. I got on the wainting list way before a lot of people here confirming their dates, still there is no news for european dealeR. I cant still see how fair is that. I surely understand the delay with production, but having such a big discrepancy between these two list, it is beyond my understanding

I think, in the end, I will pass. I got on the wainting list way before a lot of people here confirming their dates, still there is no news for european dealeR. I cant still see how fair is that. I surely understand the delay with production, but having such a big discrepancy between these two list, it is beyond my understanding

Same with me, dude. Then I wanted to cancel the whole deal because I was fed up with this. But got in touch with Fractal US before. They told me to get into contact with G66. G66 was superfriendly and responsive and gave me a few hints without going into details. I can only tell you it is not a question of Europeans being second class customers. They have to deal with export regulations is all. So hang on in there as I do.
But I want mine before you get yours ;-))))

I'm really really hoping I get my invite today or tomorrow. I have a 4day weekend coming up with no kids or responsibilities and it would be a perfect time to fully dive into the FX8.
1/9/15

Just got my two EV-1's from UPS...
Now, I'm just praying to get my invite today or tomorrow!!!!

E

Went on Waitlist- Sat 12/13/2014 1:27 PM. received my invite 7/7/2015 Tuesday.. It's my be-lated Christmas gift from wife.. :)

Back
Top Bottom