Introduction new user...

Hi to all Axe FX users and forum members!
At the beginning I want to introduce myself as a new Axe FX2 user. I got it 2 weeks ago and can say that I'm relay amazed how good it emulates tube amps and by the effects quality! I'm literally blinded by the light (Manfred Mann - Blinded by the Light - YouTube :D )
I don't want to sound egoistic or boastfully but this is one of the first unit here in Serbia :)

49062201.jpg

73650890.jpg

Also, I want to thank to Chris from KKMmusic, Scott Peterson and all the others who makes great tutorials, videos etc and makes my life easier... :)
I planed to use AxeFX2 "direct to FOH plus Real amp on the stage" (in my case Rocktron poweramp) like it is described on the page 22 of the Manual with two rows, but I find out that Chris in one of his posts says that you can use only one row and put cab at the end and FX loop just before it. So I did that and there is no sound changes if you compere that layout to same one but with cab just behind amp...

88004251.jpg

But, what to do if the layout is a little bit complicated... Where to put cab and FX Loop? This one is Mark Day preset I think...

48698998.jpg

Or if preset uses 2 amps?

93759445.jpg

Thanks in advance!

How did you as a new user land upa MFC 101...I have been waiting for ever for it to become available...some people are born lucky I guess.

The FX loop block needs to have no output shunt. So in your 1st screenshot, just pull the FX loop off the chain and leave it by itself. Move it down and put one shunt to the FX loop, one to cab off REV. (I assume you have the FX loop out to the Rocktron.)

I agree..?? I've been on the waiting list so long that I forgot I was even on the waiting list..

:D well... If you were born (lucky) in this lucky country called Serbia you will know how life can become nightmare when you want to buy just a simple, everyday life thing (not to speak about musical instruments)...You will go to shop, you will try to find it and if you have lucky to find what you are looking for in store you need to face up with much bigger prices then in the rest of the Europe ( in case of musical equipments 200-300euros bigger)... If you have no lucky to find thing you want it in Serbia you need to import it from EU or USA...And than game starts... We don't have accepted PayPal so you need to find someone how will do that job and pay for you. You need to pay transport, customs (usually 40% of product price) and so on... Anyway, you end up with paying 4200$ for Axe and MFC and you wait 7 month to get it.... So I can consider myself being lucky :D

The FX loop block needs to have no output shunt. So in your 1st screenshot, just pull the FX loop off the chain and leave it by itself. Move it down and put one shunt to the FX loop, one to cab off REV. (I assume you have the FX loop out to the Rocktron.)

Yes I have FX loop out to the Rocktron! Thank you for your reply...I will try to edit this patch as you described but I'm not sure that I completely understood... So if you can send one image showing what you are saying I would appreciate it a lot!
Thanks in advance!

:D well... If you were born (lucky) in this lucky country called Serbia you will know how life can become nightmare when you want to buy just a simple, everyday life thing (not to speak about musical instruments)...You will go to shop, you will try to find it and if you have lucky to find what you are looking for in store you need to face up with much bigger prices then in the rest of the Europe ( in case of musical equipments 200-300euros bigger)... If you have no lucky to find thing you want it in Serbia you need to import it from EU or USA...And than game starts... We don't have accepted PayPal so you need to find someone how will do that job and pay for you. You need to pay transport, customs (usually 40% of product price) and so on... Anyway, you end up with paying 4200$ for Axe and MFC and you wait 7 month to get it.... So I can consider myself being lucky :D

Interestingly BMW has a program called European delivery for US customers, where they will sell you the car and pay you a round trip ticket to come collect it in their factory (They actually sell it lower than invoice price so its a great deal). Maybe FAS should do an American delivery program....you pick it up at the factory, no wait, you take it back and a tour of the FAS factory included...it may work out to the same price you paid, give or take a couple of 100 and then no wait time...Ah...I forget I am still waiting for the MFC

Congrats on finally receiving yours! Sounds like it was a challenge to get your hands on one, so its really great to hear that you were successful in the end. Enjoy it and welcome to the club :)

Interestingly BMW has a program called European delivery for US customers, where they will sell you the car and pay you a round trip ticket to come collect it in their factory (They actually sell it lower than invoice price so its a great deal). Maybe FAS should do an American delivery program....you pick it up at the factory, no wait, you take it back and a tour of the FAS factory included...it may work out to the same price you paid, give or take a couple of 100 and then no wait time...Ah...I forget I am still waiting for the MFC

Yes that would be great! Beside Axe you get trip and experience...

Back
Top Bottom