Intervals tone help!

Carpercen

Inspired
I'm trying to cover Intervals "the way forward" album and have no idea how to achieve Aaron' tone. I'm starting with leave no Stone for example but don't know where to start. He used a suhr pt100 to record the album. What should I look into to get his tone?

Thanks for your invaluable help!

If you search for Intervals or Aaron Marshall tone in the forum you'll see some post about it. I uploaded a patch at one of this post! ;)

If you search for Intervals or Aaron Marshall tone in the forum you'll see some post about it. I uploaded a patch at one of this post! ;)
I guess I've read that post, with a patch for I'm awake if am not mistaken right?

But the new album is slightly different I guess, a bit heavier (Rubicon artist and leave no Stone) what amp should I use the match the pt100 we used?

Thanks

I made a Cover of Touch and Go by INTERVALS the other day,
If any of you are interested feel free to ask me any Questions.

I used the Friedman amp model with bit of a gain add to it.

this will be my YouTube channel.

I'd love to check it out if you are ok with sharing :D

I did a short demo of EMG twx pickups that are active splittable! I will upload and share next week, I played the intro of I'm awake with different pickup combinations, split Coil is the way to go , greetings

You know one of the things I love about this forum? The new music I discover. I often live under a rock... Maybe I should have heard of Intervals before, but I had not. Metal and jazz? That's a thing?? It is, and it's awesome.

And @Shigeo that clip was great! Wonderful playing and tone!

Back
Top Bottom