Intervals - Aaron Marshall - Sound wanted

Geraldo7

Hi there,

Has someone achieved to nail the sound of genius Aaron Marshall of Intervals?
I am looking for this sound which almost sounds like a keyboard and reminds me of the legendary batlles of Jeff Beck and Jan Hammer way back in the 70ies! I cannot post a link to this sound yet, but any song of Colours would be a good start. Thx a lot

Hi there,

Has someone achieved to nail the sound of genius Aaron Marshall of Intervals?
I am looking for this sound which almost sounds like a keyboard and reminds me of the legendary batlles of Jeff Beck and Jan Hammer way back in the 70ies! I cannot post a link to this sound yet, but any song of Colours would be a good start. Thx a lot
I've got an Aaron Marshall type of sound! try to post here!

Attachments

• Aaron Marshall 800.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 129
Hey I just got my AX8 and was curious about your search for intervals tone. Any luck or learning curves you can fill me in on?

Hi there, i am still overwhelmed by the possibilities of this tool. I am just beginning to understand this thing. I tried to contact a pro who wanted to tonematch some of my files, but never responded. Keep me updated, if you find sth!

Nice that after all those months you guys found my thread. I have another example of what i am trying to achieve with my new AX8.
I cannot link yet, but the song "Bittersweet" of fellow band Polyphia is easy to find in youtube. I get close enough to the clean sounds with a preset by Misha Mansoor (on AxeChange) but i cannot come even close to the pentatonic theme sound from 0:30 onwards. I would like to have that sound in my arsenal of colours. That is exactly the sound Marshall uses sometimes. Both Polyphia and Aaron get it from their Fractals.

Nice that after all those months you guys found my thread. I have another example of what i am trying to achieve with my new AX8.
I cannot link yet, but the song "Bittersweet" of fellow band Polyphia is easy to find in youtube. I get close enough to the clean sounds with a preset by Misha Mansoor (on AxeChange) but i cannot come even close to the pentatonic theme sound from 0:30 onwards. I would like to have that sound in my arsenal of colours. That is exactly the sound Marshall uses sometimes. Both Polyphia and Aaron get it from their Fractals.
Yep right there at :30 is that insane sorta synth/drive. I’m doing pretty good dialing in cleans. Now it’s just onto experimenting with amps, drive and noisegate combos. Keep on the search man!

I haven’t had any luck opening this file what should I use?

the one by javialtonaga? I could just import it with AX8-edit, took me 10 seconds. The one from Misha Mansoor is a different story though.:(
i could not open it with fractool form my hard-drive, but had to go in Fractool to axechange and save it from there, kinda strange ...
cu

Yep right there at :30 is that insane sorta synth/drive. I’m doing pretty good dialing in cleans. Now it’s just onto experimenting with amps, drive and noisegate combos. Keep on the search man!

Finally! Thanks for listening, i tried to contact a pro seller of patches for this sound, but he lost interest. what a pity. Cool that you listened, @Jackie Wood ! Thx. So i am a total noob here, no friggin' idea how to dial this in, i hope you can find sth. I have met Aaron Marshall and Polyphia in November during a workshop and i have seen it with my own blue eyes, those sounds are in the AX8. But where and how.

Cheers!

the one by javialtonaga? I could just import it with AX8-edit, took me 10 seconds. The one from Misha Mansoor is a different story though.:(
i could not open it with fractool form my hard-drive, but had to go in Fractool to axechange and save it from there, kinda strange ...
cu
Ya I tried opening with ax8-edit do I need the Fractal bot? I’ll be able to try again later today

Hi Jackie, i coud open the user patch with AX8-edit easily, so i presume you mean the bulb presets?
yup, you need to convert it for the AX8.

Back
Top Bottom