international users - how long did it take to get your axe-fx once you ordered it?

I've finally ordered myself an Ultra after gassing for ages.

I have a question for axe-fx users outside the US without local distributors. Once you ordered direct from the site, how long did it take to ship, and then how long to get to your door?

My order has been on 'this order is pending review' status for a couple of days now. I'm just wondering if this is the norm?

I've emailed sales but haven't heard back yet.

Hey maccayoung,

Since you're in New Zealand, can you tell me how much customs asked you to pay?
I'm in New Zealand as well and waiting my axe-fx order to be delivered.

In india it's almost 30%. Just so you feel better about yourself :) AND there's no direct way to order. Evilbay seems to be the only option right now. And when it does go up on sale, for a new piece, you end up paying almost 300-400$ extra!!!! I know the market in India is not so big right now, but the Fractal guys seriously need to stop ignoring us!! I've never got a single reply to a pm or an email regarding a purchase. Just sad, when you hear so many good things about Cliff and the gang.

Just imagine you'd have to order a Standard (1.500 USD right now, if I found that right) at your dealer for Europe and pay almost 2.400 USD. What do you complain about?

And it took a little over a year - back in whatever year it was when the Axe had firmware 5.19

Hey maccayoung,
Can I ask how long you waited until NZ customs "freed" your axe?
I was shipped from the US a week ago but no parcel in sight yet.

Thanks mate!!

Back
Top Bottom