Intermittent sound loss Fw11.03

A couple of glitches tonight, (AE already off) removed laptop from proximity of Axe and issue was gone. Matt from FAS support said AE would not cause what I experienced,..so ?????

Hi,

Sorry.... Let me clarify: what I meant was that Axe-Edit would not cause what I understand a dying wireless battery to sound like.
In my experience, a dying wireless battery means loss of signal, frequency range, possible static, fuzzy sound, etc.

If we were simply to talk about "glitches" then Axe-Edit might be related, but I still doubt it is in play here.

When you say you moved the laptop and the problem went away I immediately think of RF or power problems.

Thanks Matt for clarifying this. When the batteries get ready to die in the G30 by line 6 it does not get fuzzy it just cuts out for a sec then comes back several times then dies. I ruled that out, then had the cut out with a regular guitar cable as well. Edit was off but the lap top was sitting on top of the Axe tho. I removed the lap top from sitting on top of the Axe II and the issue was gone. The caveat here is the the lap top has not been up graded to the current AE. Would this make a difference?

Back
Top Bottom