Intelligent noise gate issue? Digital artifacts?

It appears this issue is consistent with all Fractal models, including the Axe III. Is anyone aware of an update that will ever correct this issue? The Intelligent Gate actually works phenomenal, but the digital artifacts sound that occurs afterwards absolutely ruins it.

Glad this got brought up again, I had forgotten to reply. I've had this issue as well as long as I've owned my FM3. Multiple guitars and pickup types. Palm muting chugging on a high gain amp any cab with the intelligent gate used in input 1. As others reported, I switch to classic or use a gate block and the digital noises go away.
It appears this issue is consistent with all Fractal models, including the Axe III. Is anyone aware of an update that will ever correct this issue? The Intelligent Gate actually works phenomenal, but the digital artifacts sound that occurs afterwards absolutely ruins it.

What are your gate settings? I don't believe I have this issue.

the latest firmware address this
  • Improved Intelligent and Noise Reducer gate types in the Input block to eliminate the slight “squeaking” sound as the gate releases when using aggressive settings.

Back
Top Bottom