Intelligence officials say U.S. has retrieved alien craft…

Good news! I got my ride back this afternoon from the impound bunker at Area 51. And it only cost me 3000 units of stable element 115.

Humans! I would have paid 10k units easy.

:alien:
Next time don't leave it double parked eh! (darned out of towners spendin dere big units around like dey own de place - oyoye).

By the way, the reason why the aliens are green is understandable. First, a journey from the habitable system to us takes tens of thousands of years. And during the flight they can't open a window. So the air must be pretty bad. And besides, the UFOs are spinning incredibly fast. Sea sickness guaranteed.

The number of sightings of UFOs by region is also interesting.
UFO sightings since the beginning of the 20th century worldwide:
USA: 125.000
Canada: 5000 (Niagara Falls?)
Rest of the World: 10.000
That is also unfair. The USA has the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas and Hawaii.

The longer the explanation, the greater the BS.

Whenever the explanation is 'aliens' it's total BS.

It's not impossible that we someday see an alien probe or dig one up somewhere on earth. But also this is very unlikely. The 'several alien ships' they supposedly recovered .... come on ...
This UFO/alien hype makes me feel like this whole planet is getting dumber and dumber ...

Whenever the explanation is 'aliens' it's total BS.

It's not impossible that we someday see an alien probe or dig one up somewhere on earth. But also this is very unlikely. The 'several alien ships' they supposedly recovered .... come on ...
This UFO/alien hype makes me feel like this whole planet is getting dumber and dumber ...
We all know the UG Gov't has been hiding the existence of alien technology for thousands of years.

Abraham Lincoln famously said "no matter where they land, there we'll stand" when he put Area 51 into service back in 400 BC.

We all know the UG Gov't has been hiding the existence of alien technology for thousands of years.

Abraham Lincoln famously said "no matter where they land, there we'll stand" when he put Area 51 into service back in 400 BC.

I never knew that ... it suddenly makes all sense

Back
Top Bottom