Integrating the Mark V with the AxeFx with an All Access?

acwild

Experienced
There's not much in the Mesa manual regarding it's midi footswitch. I was wondering it it's possible to integrate it's midi with the AxeFx using an All Access. For instance, I'd like to make a patch that will make the amp go to Channel 1 clean and have the AxeFx add some chorus. Any ideas?

the mark v footswitch input is not a midi input, it only works with the mark v footswitch.

to enable midi switching of the mark v i use one of these and it works like a champ...

Mini Amp Gizmo - MIDI Amplifier Controller by RJM Music Technology, Inc.

Aw crap! I thought I was going to have a cool setup without having to spend more. :) Thanks! That device looks cool.
I see that it can integrate the All Access for channel switching but can I'm unclear as to whether it can include controlling the AxeFx at the same time. Off the top of your head, do you know if it'll do that?

MIDI thru of one device (Axe-FX or Amp Gizmo) would connect to the in of the other. The footcontroller will still control the Axe-FX like before regardless of chain order--the Gizmo just adds the amp switching ability.

MIDI thru of one device (Axe-FX or Amp Gizmo) would connect to the in of the other. The footcontroller will still control the Axe-FX like before regardless of chain order--the Gizmo just adds the amp switching ability.

Thanks! Looks like I'm gonna have to buy that. I appreciate the help! This is going to make my setup amazing.

Thanks again for the heads up on the Mini Amp Gizmo. It came in today and was set up in minutes. Works great and is exactly what I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom