Instant Access Effect Block (On/Off Display)

e-roq

Good Day Friends:

I have a MFC-101 MKIII and am looking to see if there is a way to display the ON/OFF state of an effect block associated to an Instant Access button when the Instant Access button is pressed. For example, when the IA button associated to the Compressor block is red and pressed, the display reads: "COMP1" then the IA button light turns green. When the IA button is pressed again, the light goes from green back to red again turning off the Compressor however, there is no display on the MFC-101 stating the Compressor is off other than for the red light. What I would like to see when I activate the Compressor is for the MFC-101 screen to show: "COMP1=ON" along with the green light and when the IA button is pressed again for the MFC-101 to display: "COMP1=OFF" and for the light to go back to red. I believe I was able to do this before, or some reasonable facsimile thereof, but it has been a long time since I last used my MFC-101. Unfortunately, I recently had to reset my MFC due to an issue I had with updating its firmware. I have been reading the manual and forum posts for this issue however I have been without success. So, if anybody would please point me in the right direction I would be appreciative. If I am incorrect about the MFC being able to do this, please let me know as well since it has been quite a while since I used the MFC and I am going off past memory. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom