Installing FX loop on Supro Black Magick to optimize AxeFX?

cheopsnet

Inspired
Hello,

Has anyone considered installing an FX loop on a Supro Black Magick? If so, what the procedure and can it hurt the natural sound of the amp?

I really dig the Black Magick (great sounds, natural OD, portability), but would love to run the AxeFX's delay/reverb in post?

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Louis

Seems like you'd have far better luck asking a question about the modding of that particular amp on a Supro forum, or at least a tube amp forum

@lqdsnddist Thanks!

Actually I did some research (newbie at using real amp w/ Axe FX) and realized that for my use (amp kept very clean or very lightly crunch), I would likely not need to have an FX loop and could all the effects in front of the amp.. Will give it a shot, hopefully that will work all nice

@lqdsnddist Thanks!

Actually I did some research (newbie at using real amp w/ Axe FX) and realized that for my use (amp kept very clean or very lightly crunch), I would likely not need to have an FX loop and could all the effects in front of the amp.. Will give it a shot, hopefully that will work all nice
For what it's worth, I know that Devin Townsend practices with a reverb and delay pedal in the front and he has some of the best guitar tones. There are a few YouTube videos out there of him with this setup.

Back
Top Bottom