Bug? Installed 3.0.5

USMC_Trev

Axe-Master
I just installed 3.0.5 and it buried itself in the top left corner so that only the bottom half is visible. Changing screen resolutions doesn't fix it. I am unable to move it. View attachment 19717

Mac OS X 10.9.1

Uninstalled and re-installed clean - same result, same position. Any ideas what to do? Anyone else get this?

Were you recently using two computer screens and now you've unplugged from the 2nd one? You might need to turn off the desktop sharing or split screen mode or whatever.

Yeah Rod I thought that might do the trick too. It's an Air going to an ASUS 27" via DisplayPort (always set up that way, never moves). I toggled the mirroring and even unhooked the monitor entirely, no effect. Still half north. I think its an errant default X,Y location in a pref somewhere (Y became negative Y). Like if the AE window is 100pixels tall instead of X,50 it became X,-50. The problem is I don't know how to fix something like that like I could on a Windows box.

Try wiping this file (or rename it)

/Users/<your userid>/Library/Application\ Support/Fractal\ Audio/Axe-Edit/Axe-Edit.settings

I'm not a MAC guy but I think if you uninstall Axe-Edit you still need to delete the settings file in order to get it to reset itself but I don't know where that is stored on a MAC. The other thing you might try is realigning multiple windows. Again, I'm not a MAC guy but in Windows if you have more than one window open you can arrange them horizontally, or vertically, or side by side, stacked etc. Then the windows would snap to position and you should be able to get control of it again. Good luck and maybe some MAC people can chime in.

Back
Top Bottom