Inserting A Preset Between Other Presets

Mesaholic

Inspired
For the life of me, I can't figure this out. Is there a way to insert a preset between two full presets without overwriting one of the presets? For examples, let's say presets 20 through 30 are occupied. I want to move and insert preset 100 into preset 21 and move 21-30 down 1 preset. Is there a way to do this without having to manually move 21 through 30 each down a space thereby opening up a space on preset 21?

Export the whole bank with fbot then open it in FracTool and rearrange presets, then save the new bank, then send it to the AxeFx with fbot.

Export the whole bank with fbot then open it in FracTool and rearrange presets, then save the new bank, then send it to the AxeFx with fbot.

Thank you, Al. Too bad it can't be done within AE (I seem to recall the old old version allowed this) but I appreciate that FracTool makes it possible. Still loving my Rac12!

I came to the forum to ask for this feature. Old versions of the editor used to be able to do this.

Currently I have to move large groups of presets around in AX8-Edit is REALLY slow. Insert would make the process less tedious.

I have been using FractTool as suggested by Al. It's a fine work-around. But, it would be so much more efficient to do this in Axe-Edit. As you say, old versions did allow this.

Back
Top Bottom