input select question

RDeraz

Experienced
i have consulted the wiki,the manual,and Yek's how to's on this subject and still don't have a clear picture on this.

i hear slight differences when selecting between "sum l+r and left only" in the adv amp page with "left only" selected in the i/o menu.
all the amps default to "sum l+r".with this selection i'm hearing more of spread or less gain kind of sound.with "left only" i'm hearing more of a thicker sound with less spread.

question is,shouldn't the i/o left only selection overide the adv amp settings of l+r sum?why would there be a difference between the two if left only is selected in the i/o menu?

the difference is very slight,but i can hear it none the same.or is it some kind of psychoacoustic anomoly in my head?

Any stereo effects or off-center balance controls before amp? Amp input select is irrelevant if the L & R channels arriving to it are identical.

nothing.strictly mono before amp sim. using front instrument input.so if i select "left only" in the i/o menu,then the input select in advanced amp settings is irrelevant?

Back
Top Bottom