input level storeable per preset?

rudomat

Inspired
hi!
i´m thinking about trying a setup, which includes a lehle d.loop and a suhr mini mix. the d.loop - in case you don´t know - is a 2-channel-loop-switcher...in loopA, i´d like to put my egnater m4 preamp, and in loopB the axe fx...the mini mix is a unit which lets you select between parallel and seriel fx-loop...so you can have 100% wet (seriel) or 50% wet (parallel)...
this is what i intend to do:

1. guit – d.loop – loopA: egnater preamp – loopB: axe fx as fx unit only (via suhr mini mix parallel/50% wet) – power amp
or
2. guit – d.loop – loopA: egnater preamp - loop B: axe fx as fx unit only (via suhr mini mix seriel/100% wet) – power amp
or
3. guit - d.loop -----loopA: off ----- loop B: axe fx with amp sims (seriell/100% wet via mini mix) - power amp

now the problem that i realize here is, that in first two cases i´m going from my preamp to the axe with line level, while in scenario 3, i´d need to go to the axe fx with instrument level...

so what i´d need here is the possibility to store the input level and also the I/O menu input source selection per preset...isn´t it?

anybody here tried to to sthg. similar...?

thanks,
rudi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom