Inoperative Axe FX II - right out of the box

did anyone else see that news story on tv over the last few days. the UPS driver walked up to a gated home and just tossed a package (computer montitor) over the gate. it was caught by the security camera and then posted on youtube. and now all over the news. some idiot people out there that just dont care. what if that was a precious AXE FX II?

Man, that's nothing, they tossed over one of my amps and a $3000 camera over the gate already :/ I'm lucky they were both packaged like if they were going to the moon, or it would not have been nice.....

I was lucky that the Axe2 was double boxed with a foam holder, as there was a 2 " hole clean through both boxes. I could see the unit inside. The fact that it is fully functional is a testament to how well it's built. I started videoing every unboxing I perform.
Last year I called HD to inquire as to where my electric power washer was, I was told it had been delivered 2 days earlier ??? I finally found it up on my deck , it had been thrown up and over my deck rails which are 15 ft of the ground. Unbelievable. That was UPS which stands for "Unbelievably Poor Service
Needless to say it went back as "defective" and I received another one.

Jack asses.

As I walk through Manhattan on my way to work, I constantly see FedEx, DHL and UPS truck drivers tossing packages from the truck to to the street, including plenty of computer boxes, monitors and other packages marked "fragile.". And when I say "tossed" they are dropped onto the pavement.

So, it's no surprise that these units are getting damages. I'd also suggest that if you are expecting an expensive piece of equipment, be home that day because the delivery person will throw your package like they're tossing a piece of garbage onto the street.

Just got the replacement Axe FX 2 from UPS! Many thanks to Cliff and the FAS team for making that happen so quickly!

FAS is THE BEST! Customer Service, Support and the quality of their products = unsurpassed in my experience, and I'm not the easiest guy to please, either. Truly a pleasure doing business with them. A+

Reactions: jon
The name of the game for shipping companies is speed. I know a UPS driver and he is suppose to do 200 deliveries and at least 50 pickups a day. He claims they squeeze them to death to constantly do more when it's impossible. If he waited for people to answer their doors he'd never get done. Eating lunch or bathroom breaks do not exist in his schedule. It's a tough way to make $75,000 and to have bad knees for life after 5 years.

The name of the game for shipping companies is speed. I know a UPS driver and he is suppose to do 200 deliveries and at least 50 pickups a day. He claims they squeeze them to death to constantly do more when it's impossible. If he waited for people to answer their doors he'd never get done. Eating lunch or bathroom breaks do not exist in his schedule. It's a tough way to make $75,000 and to have bad knees for life after 5 years.
Agreed

My UPS driver that deals with my place at work does about the same, the one that delivers to my residence I'm not sure but have seen him out around me 9:30PM this time of year so he is being hammered. But I am fortunate both drivers are great!! There are some bad drivers out there for sure as seen in the posted videos but that is nothing compared to what happens at a sorting facility.

Reactions: jon
Back
Top Bottom