Indie rock-ish

Brownmatthall

Power User
Courtesy @yek 's amp write ups I fell in love with the Dr Z Rt 66 model and the way it gels not only in the mix but with different drives up front, this is a quick little song but was born of me messing with a new patch using it and the Zendrive set fairly stock except for the clipping knob. enjoy!

Great work! I really like that, it is exactly the type of sound and style that I love. Which IR are you using? Would you mind sharing your amp settings?
the setting were actually relatively bone stock, the chain is the zen drive with everything as is (gain/vol/tone at 5) and the clip shape bumped up to 3.33 > Dr Z Rt. 66 everything as is with the Xformer grind bumped up to 1 > the IR is one of the ones that come in the FW update folder since i have a MK 1, its based on a 1x12 tweed with a R121 used > i have the ambient reverb type at the end of all of it to smooth things out and give it the roomy feel, thats set to high because i had the CPU for it. i literally pulled up the chain and loved the way ot sounded more or less and stuck with it haha

Back
Top Bottom