Increase number of Control Switches

Hello,

+1 again on this one.

I love the FC, it is amazing just as the Axe is, and I am so thankfull that Fractal exists and provide me with such amazing pieces of gear to play around and express my creativity.

This beeing said and with all respect, it is (some days) very frustrating for me to have what is I believe is the best foot controller for the Axe but not beeing able to unleash its full potential because I would need a few more CS.
It is like having the motorbike of my dream but locked at 60mph.
Right now I keep switching between my old LF+12+ and the FC because of that but I would love to just stick with the later.

Any word from Fractal if this could be done in the future?

Thank you

Would be cool to at least know if there is something like a technical limitation where they can’t be done, in which case I’ll work around it, but if it’s doable to add like double the number, and it’s just low priority, I’ll be glad to wait patiently.

The not knowing if this can be improved and always being let down with each firmware update when it’s not listed in the improvements is frustrating. Though the updates are otherwise awesome of course!

My workaround has been to add MIDI switches via an Expression IO adapter. Moved my controller pedals out to MIDI as well, so they could be shared by the FM9 and FX3, and even recorded as CC data when recording. I bring them in via the External Controllers (along with the 6 CCs sent by the other unit's control switches)....

Back
Top Bottom