INCOMING AxeFX II

Rich5150

Experienced
Finally after all these years my dream piece of gear will be mine, I honestly don't think I've ever been this excited for anything to arrive musical equipment wise

I have everything downloaded that i need been reading the manual for awhile and watching youtube vids.

Gonna hit the floor running when it comes in

Mine is arriving tomorrow. I haven't been this ridiculously excited in a long time, about anything :eagerness:

Equator D5s arriving the day after the AFX2. Next on the list is a mixer and rack case. Last time I played through rack gear was when I had a Digitech GSP 21, 20 years ago. I'm assuming technology has come a long way since then... any other must have accessories?

You will find this hard to believe, but the reality will exceed your very high expectations. Your face will hurt from the enormous grin you'll be wearing.

So i finally got mine today, After Fedex delivered it to the wrong house ( was around the corner thankfully) and i found it not them. To say i was heated with them is an understatement. But thats neither here nor there its mine now :)

Was just running through the patches and tweaked a couple, sadly i have such a headache from today I'm going to go relax and reread the manual again.

I did a search but couldn't find it, I'm running studio monitors but one seems to be louder that the other is this normal?

Depends on the patch. If it's a stereo patch there could be some difference. If it's massively different than you may have a loose connector from the motherboard to the connector on the back. It's happened before if memory serves.

So stereo is fine i think it was the presets i was trying, i bought it from a friend and he had Freeman's presets loaded there not bad by any means but I've never had luck w anyone else's presets and my gear. Loaded the stock and I'm working from there.

Back
Top Bottom