In the Studio with the II...

That SKB has been with me since the early 90's (very early 90's)... it's been through the wars with me and dragged all over my little world for over 20 years. It's doing fine. I also have a 6 space that is the same era; they are 'original' series from when most folks were still using wood racks and SKB was the new guy in town with the new-fangled plastic. They've more than stood the test of time for me.

me too... been using SKB since the 90's.. both the earlier 'hard' plastic and then the roto style soft plastic [which has proved to be far more robust]..
and right now I am trying real hard to avoid going off on one about airport cavemen... lol..

out of curiosity... do you guys have the same trouble working in Europe that we [non-US types] have working in the US?
all that work permit / VISA bull makes life very difficult

I've never had to do it and haven't even played in Canada since the mid-90's so really I have no idea what the situation is now.

I've never even been to Europe even once in my life. :D

ahhh......
ok.. just a brief distraction from topic.. [sorry guys]..
in Europe, cos all the EU stuff, we can work in any country within the EU without VISA / permits etc....
it's essentially just like you moving from state to state.. but for us it's country to country...
but to play in the US you need permits and all sorts... and they're expensive too...
makes life real tough for bands that are not in the top flight to come over to play there... the costs get prohibitive.. which is such a pain in the ass...

sorry guys.... back on topic...

Back
Top Bottom