Improved Spring Reverb for FM3 ?

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hey Gentz !
- Anyone knows whether or not the FM3 will get the improved Spring reverb algorithm ?
I have to admit that it sounds very very very good and probably the only type of Reverb what could have gotten better because everything else is just amazing !

Hope someone knows or has read through the entire Axe FX III update thread...

- And if the FM3 is not compatible , is there another great piece of pedal / gear that has realistic Spring Reverb ?

Thanks !
Anand

If you can't wait and going for old school surfy spring reverb tones as a core part of your tone and just really, really got to have authenticity...go grab a SurfyBear, Gamechanger Optical Reverb, Dano Spring King, or one of the other pedals with real spring reverbs in them while you wait to see if the new verb makes it into the FM3.

Thanks Gentz, I can wait for sure, no hurry at all…. I am way too happy with the FM3 and would not want to add anything to it.

And thanks for the pedal options, will look into those in the worst case scenario ;)

I use the True Spring reverb in a mono loop with my FM3. I’m a spring reverb snob and it’s the most convincing digital I’ve heard.

Back
Top Bottom