Improv over Jamtrack

Wacky.. I tried it previewing and it worked but you're right it wasn't just now.. I edited the link and it seems to function now. Thanks for the heads up.

Dave

Thanks Neelfy, I got my first dislike on youtube so I must be doing something right!

Dave

Nice!

The backing actually sounds more "Steely Dan" to me than the Doobies. Either way, it sounds GREAT. Good note selection & good performance. Sound quality is very good, as well. Excellent work!

That sounds great, very nice melodic playing.
Care to share the preset?

I like that smooth sound.
If you would like the sound to be more in front of the mix with more grit: try a filter after the cab with type peaking, 4400 Hz, q=0.8, gain=6-9.

@browlett Steely Dan.. I can hear that. Thanks for the feedback!

@DieSchmalle I'm using Marsha HBE for that: Drive 8.35, Bass 5.83, Mid 5.31, Treb 6.73 no BRT, other than stock PRES 2.28, DAMP 8.35 and SAG 0.04. Master 5.47 and Level -12. Cab is mono Hires of ENGL PRO redwirez R121 cap I believe.

Thanks for the filter tip.. I had the level a tad low on that one but felt it wasn't too bad in the mix so left it.. I kinda cheat and run direct line into a camera so I have to mix prior to recording. Then I just need to get a good all in one video... which sometimes doesn't happen very easily!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom