Import Preset Issue

My bandmate exported multiple syx files from his Axe-Fx III and I was unable to successfully import them on to my Axe-Fx III. Upon importing the grid remained empty with no blocks. Has anyone else faced similar issues?

My bandmate exported multiple syx files from his Axe-Fx III and I was unable to successfully import them on to my Axe-Fx III. Upon importing the grid remained empty with no blocks. Has anyone else faced similar issues?
are you on an older Firmware version than the Axe that exported?

also, if these aren't private presets or anything, uploading one of those files here can help us determine if the file works as well.

are you on an older Firmware version than the Axe that exported?

also, if these aren't private presets or anything, uploading one of those files here can help us determine if the file works as well.
I just updated my Firmware to the latest Beta and the Syx files works perfectly now. I appreciate the help!

I just updated my Firmware to the latest Beta and the Syx files works perfectly now. I appreciate the help!
cool.

older firmware usually doesn't load newer firmware preset files, as things may have changed along the way. glad you have it sorted.

Back
Top Bottom