[implemented] Gapless switching

Soon..............

It'll already be on Cliffs to do list to get it across all units.
If he can do it he will.
Just gotta be patient

Soon..............

It'll already be on Cliffs to do list to get it across all units.
If he can do it he will.
Just gotta be patient
I worry there might be a hardware limitation though. I'd love to know what made it possible all of sudden on the Axe FX III because I think most of us were under the impression that the architecture of Fractal software made it virtually impossible to not have a gap between presets

I worry there might be a hardware limitation though. I'd love to know what made it possible all of sudden on the Axe FX III because I think most of us were under the impression that the architecture of Fractal software made it virtually impossible to not have a gap between presets

I’d let the people who gotta do the programming worry about that stuff. If it’s possible, it’ll happen. That’s the great thing about this company, this kind of stuff is autopilot for Fractal, if they can, they will. Without understanding the architecture from their POV, I doubt the majority of the info Cliff could explain would really give us the full picture of what’s happening and it would just open up the armchair programmers to speculate on something they don’t know enough about.

This is really something I never expected - I’m glad I held on to my non-Turbo FM-9 - keeping my fingers crossed that we get this feature.

As with all new features and improvements added to the Axe III, if it can be done on the other devices it will. I've yet to see Fractal withhold any advancements without there being a hardware/resource limitation or if the quality of tone would be affected.

As with all new features and improvements added to the Axe III, if it can be done on the other devices it will. I've yet to see Fractal withhold any advancements without there being a hardware/resource limitation or if the quality of tone would be affected.
Yes. This!

There's absolutely NO need for this wish.

If it's possible, Fractal will do it without it being wished for.

If it's not possible, wishing won't make it happen anyway.

And the paint isn't even dry yet!

I have not used my Fm9 turbo much because of how much more gap there is comapred to my af3. This would be a huge deal maker for me. Really hoping it works out.

Back
Top Bottom