I'm trying to order a non-headphone FM3 but don't see any link on the purchase page...

PdotCdot

Hey, so I got the email a while ago and was on the fence but have decided that I don't need a headphone jack. When I click on the link in the email invitation I received, the FM3 purchase page doesn't have any link to purchase. Am I missing something?

Fair enough. I know the email said that the link would stop working once they were sold out, but I had assumed that that meant the link would be dead. I guess they’ve just removed the purchase link on the page. I guess it’s headphone version for me... eventually:)

I'm pretty sure that when they started shipping the headphone units, they sent the excess non-headphone inventory over to Europe. At least, I think that's what I heard.

I tried my link just for fun and I can't buy it as well. Pretty sure the rest of the non hp units were sent to EU like TenorKeith said

Man i been waiting since april 23 for the headphone version on the list. I saw someone right around my time already ordered and got theirs. What gives? Im REALLY pumped for this!

Man i been waiting since april 23 for the headphone version on the list. I saw someone right around my time already ordered and got theirs. What gives? Im REALLY pumped for this!

Learn from my mistake here:

I was out of town on 4/27/19 when I saw the announcement for the FM3. I immediately, using my iphone, got on the waitlist. Now... I have been ordering from Fractal since Oct 2013 using my gmail account.. but because I was on my phone (I guess) my waitlist was entered as an icloud.com account. Didn't know I had one of those as an email address. Figuring something was wrong, today I checked my Apple ID account and I see there actually is an icloud.com email account which I've never used, but Fractal sales mentioned this when I asked about my invite, but I didn't worry about it because my gmail is listed under my Apple acct. address saying "reachable at". So I was confident they were connected and because all of my purchases from Fractal have been under my gmail account I thought I was ok. I finally locate this Apple ID email account and my expired invite link was there. I can only blame myself but if I'm lucky Fractal will update my link but, if not I'm screwed!
:(

Last edited:
Invitations don't expire. Supplies, however, are limited.
If we run out, your invitation will normally re-activate when we restock for others.
In this case, however, the non-headphones units are gone for good.
You will, however, get an invitation for a unit with a headphones unit.

Back
Top Bottom