I'm thinking about selling my Ultra, Need some Help!

ProtoType

I'm thinking about selling my Ultra in order to get a Axe Fx 2, Although I'm not sure what to list it for because I have seen varying prices on the forums. On average how much does a perfectly functional, good condition, Axe Fx Ultra typically go for now a days? In USD?

I'm thinking about selling my Ultra in order to get a Axe Fx 2, Although I'm not sure what to list it for because I have seen varying prices on the forums. On average how much does a perfectly functional, good condition, Axe Fx Ultra typically go for now a days? In USD?

Average price seems to be 1400-1500

Price it to sell, it might be painful to price it lower than the rest, but if there are a lot of other people selling them too, what else can you do. I guess it all depends on how badly and quickly you want to get the Axe Fx 2, because I'm tellin yah, when the Axe II gets to your house and you plug it in, you're not going to be too concerned about how much you let the Ultra go for, just my opinion.

I sold mine ,6 months ago for 1400.00.I bought new and had for a little over a year.probably could of got a little more but it went quick.Haven't regretted.Love the axe II:D

Easy to find out. Go to ebay, search for Axe-FX Ultra and then click on the "sold" link at the top of the search results.

$1450 seems to be the average. You have to be selling not only basically new, to get over $1500, but also have luck on your side. On eBay there are unlucky sellers who've had their's sold for around $1200.

I'd say, if you're going to sell your Ultra on eBay, have a "Buy It Now" price of $1500 or $1550 and a reserve of $1350 - assuming it's in really good condition. Or, just put a Buy It Now price of under $1400 and have it sold in no time.

I'm actually surprised that you can even get that much for an Ultra, at this point. Being an electronic device you'd think that people would barely even acknowledge any version that isn't the newest. Before the Axe-II came out (as in before people knew there would even be such a thing) you could be used Ultras for under $1900. Now you can buy used, out of date and out of "cool" Ultras for only 300-400 dollars less (that's not much relative to the price bracket and type of these devices).

Back
Top Bottom