"I'm pretty enamored with my fractal rig"

I was wondering myself!

For an almost 60 year old road worn drugged out rockstar who has cancer, Dave looks better than most of us might at a lesser age....

Speak for yourself. I'm 50 and I get consistently though of as in my 30's. One girl even refused to believe it when I said so. I had to pull out my ID. But I don't do drugs, cigarettes or alcohol. Those will do a number on everyone. There will be a price to pay for the party lifestyle. Cancer will f*** up everyone's day though.

Have you seen Britney Spears lately?

Women age differently from men. The red pill community has a name for it, hitting the wall.

Also he's still using a 2!

Why shouldn't he? If it works, it works. And the 2 is still the only system that comes closest to the 3 and still superior to anything else out there. The only reason I can think off right now to upgrade to the 3 is the increase in DSP. I just don't have the cash lying about to drop €4500 on a 3 + FC12 controller combo.

The thing is he said that he doesn't trust computers till the bugs have been worked out - a valid concern generally, but the 2 and 3 are made and programmed by the same team! Still, there is something to be said for stability and reliability on the road, and that's the 2 for you! I'd still have used the 3, but not update it often and keep the 2 as backup.

Speak for yourself. I'm 50 and I get consistently though of as in my 30's. One girl even refused to believe it when I said so. I had to pull out my ID. But I don't do drugs, cigarettes or alcohol. Those will do a number on everyone. There will be a price to pay for the party lifestyle. Cancer will f*** up everyone's day though.
Yeah, but what is your rock star status? ;)

Reactions: jon
Back
Top Bottom