I'm moving.

APE

Inspired
They're raising the rent to $2375. I can't afford it.

I have been trying to record my song for one month now and I am starting to see a little progress. I can get signal from the Axe-Fx into Logic.

I don't want to abandon my project. I do not control the rent price, so I can only move to a cheaper location. That means I have to give up recording my song until I finish moving.

Here you go, have a nice dose of reality where I'm living... https://sfbay.craigslist.org/d/apts-housing-for-rent/search/pen/apa My doctor was telling me younger doctors he works with cant even afford to live in the area.

I get a couple of emails from recruiters a week about jobs up in the South Bay area. NFW would I move up there. I've had a couple of friends head up that way, and their quality of life has gone down bigtime. They make more, but spend more than the difference on housing. Then on top of that, they have hell commutes. Zero interest for me personally. The city just isn't as captivating as it once was; to me anyway.

Last edited:
Here you go, have a nice dose of reality where I'm living... https://sfbay.craigslist.org/d/apts-housing-for-rent/search/pen/apa My doctor was telling me younger doctors he works with cant even afford to live in the area.

Flippin Eck!
Although a few drawbacks living in China, apartments are affordable and plenty. I live in a small modern city in the very south. One and a half hour ferry and I am downtown Hong Kong. 3br, 1400 ft2 at around USD 550/month.

Holy space balls 😲 I pay about 600 USD for my apartment. That's like the most I'm willing to pay as a one person household. I guess my rent is middle of the road where I live, perhaps slightly below average.

I left Huntington Beach, California in 2016 to move back to my hometown in Oregon. My rent in HB was $1450 and set to go up to $1550. That was very low compared to many places in that area.

Now I'm paying significantly less each month on my mortgage and have a 3 bedroom manufactured home with a nice yard, a large garage and a 2nd garage unit that has been turned into a recording and rehearsal studio. Plus, it's not very far to find trees and hiking trails. I f'n hate city life and didn't realize how much until I came home.

They're raising the rent to $2375. I can't afford it.

I have been trying to record my song for one month now and I am starting to see a little progress. I can get signal from the Axe-Fx into Logic.

I don't want to abandon my project. I do not control the rent price, so I can only move to a cheaper location. That means I have to give up recording my song until I finish moving.

Is that even allowed in this time of CRISIS!!?

Holy space balls 😲 I pay about 600 USD for my apartment. That's like the most I'm willing to pay as a one person household. I guess my rent is middle of the road where I live, perhaps slightly below average.

The closer you are to major metropolitan areas, the more expensive it gets.

Back
Top Bottom