I'M IN LOVE!

dkent9

WOW! I've been using tube amps my whole life. Just got the FM9 this morning. Since the big artists have been seen with AXE-FX, I've always wanted to try it but of course there isn't really a buy and return policy. So when the FM9 was announced, it made more sense for me with the controls and price. This unit is everything I could ever ask for and more. it's so easy to use and it actually sounds like my amps when i record. I like the colors on the buttons and the reverb sounds are so huge! In particular, the FAS amps are really good. Like I can't stop playing with a few of them! This unit is KILLER!

I’m just saying it’s not as convenient as going down to the local guitar center and returning. It’s also only 2 weeks. It’s my opinion.
No worries. No, it's not as convenient as dropping it off at the local GC. It's also not as expensive as it would be if Guitar Center took a cut. ;)

Anyway, you'll know within 15 days whether it's for you or not. :)

Well for me, I like to have as much time possible to make a decision so those extra 16 days are really needed especially since I can’t dedicate every hour in those 14 days to making a decision. Also, GC has a full refund policy for those 30 days, not partial. But let’s not get Off topic, this is my appreciation post for the fm9, not a return policy debate.

Back
Top Bottom