iGuitar LA AMP show

Very interesting. Fun watching Cliff try so hard not to spill the beans, and then go ahead and spill them anyway! :)

Very interesting. Fun watching Cliff try so hard not to spill the beans, and then go ahead and spill them anyway! :)

Yep, a whole range of mini combo amps based on the models created in the AFX which could all be daisy-chained with patch cables. That would be so cool. Or maybe he's planning a really expensive boutique hand-wired version of the AFX incorporating real tubes with a different coloured case and knobs? The mind boggles:D

Well now it's obvious that Fractal will be coming out with a lower cost($999-$1200??)unit, and it is certain to have a handful(10-15??) of the Axe II's most popular amp models, IR loading, most of the must have effects & routing,and tuner and looper.

Will it be in a floorboard format or not is the question!!

All companies that have higher end products always come out with a more affordable alternative. Business 101

Last edited:
That was really cool! Thanks for sharing!

Like Ford, pretty soon every one can afford a Fractal unit!

Last edited:
great!! great to hear directly from cliff, I really appreciate how he built a great product, did not compromise, made it affordable, and let the market
WORK!

also, in reading the article it mentions that Suhr would not let them view their amps...wonder why, Suhr has always struck me as a great company
like Fractal...anywhoo..!

All companies that have higher end products always come out with a more affordable alternative. Business 101

Ferrari and Lamborgini mustn't have got their notices.

It can't turn out well for us, as his attention will be split and the intoxicating volume will surely lead to less development on the top end. What's next a Walmart version?

I GOT IT!!! Mike Nelson!!! that's who Cliff Sounds Like!
Maannn... thats been bugging me for over 2 hours when I watched this video!

any MST3K or Rifftrax fans on here? if not you should be
I knew he sounded like a familiar voice... Now I can move on... Totally OT I know...

rifftrax.com

Back
Top Bottom