If you were a Rock Star Diva, would would you demand?

Dixiethedog

Experienced
I have just sent one of my fave "rock star" musicians a suggestion to tell his wife to remove the brown M&M's from his dressing room before he performs ( @DougB415 ) to perhaps mimic the mighty Van Halen of old.

If you were (or are) a rock star what would you ask for, specify or demand in your contract to make sure that the show will go on?

I would ask for beans on toast. Two slices. Heinz beans, with the toast cooked under the grill rather than in a toaster. Lurpac butter ( a nice UK brand of butter) to be used on the toast served with a nice cup of tea. Milk and one sugar.

Oh, how I wish that I was a rock star.

download.jpg

Last edited:
a rider that states for pre show there is a person in a Mr. Meeseeks costume following me around everywhere saying oohhhhhh yaaaaaa can do! for anything i ask
Happy Season 1 GIF by Rick and Morty

No opinions, or conclusions unless requested.
Thanks
Pauly

I have just sent one of my fave "rock star" musicians a suggestion to tell his wife to remove the brown M&M's from his dressing room before he performs ( @DougB415 ) to perhaps mimic the might Van Halen of old.

If you were (or are) a rock star what would you ask for, specify or demand in your contract to make sure that the show will go on?

I would ask for beans on toast. Two slices. Heinz beans, with the toast cooked under the grill rather than in a toaster. Lurpac butter ( a nice UK brand of butter) to be used on the toast served with a nice cup of tea. Milk and one sugar.

Oh, how I wish that I was a rock star.

View attachment 121729

30 Min Before the show: McDonalds Hot Fudge Sundai with extra fudge on top, in the middle, and at the bottom (and a real spoon).

After main set and before the encore: Jos Louis with the edges frozen and ice cold Pepsi (bottled).

And it better be right or I don't go on ... and heads will roll ... baby

Last edited:
30 Min Before the show: McDonalds Hot Fudge Sunday with extra fudge on top, in the middle, and at the bottom (and a real spoon).

After main set and before the encore: Jos Louis with the edges frozen and ice cold Pepsi (bottled).

And it better be right or I don't go on ... and heads will roll ... baby
I laughed out loud when I read "Jos Louis"! :p

I'd bet that 98.3% of the folks here would have no idea what that refers to... without Googling, of course! :D

Back
Top Bottom