If you like ML Sound Lab IR's...

Hey good that you guys reminded me to explain what's going on. Essentially we don't want to use a name like "Sukr" or "Sure" so we asked John for the rights to get his seal of approvement to use his name on the Cab Pack. To tell a long story short the pack will use the "Suhr" name!!!! We have plans to release the pack in a few days.

Thank you guys for waiting in suspense and the pack is definitely worth the wait. :)

Sweet! I'm really looking forward to this release! Love the cab packs of the 4x12s I've bought, but for my blues rock stuff, these will kill it! :D

Sweet! I'm really looking forward to this release! Love the cab packs of the 4x12s I've bought, but for my blues rock stuff, these will kill it! :D

I've surprised myself a bit with these Suhr IRs. I keep on using them here and there in just about every song production I do. It's such a nice tool to have. I might record verses, cleans and leads with this pack and especially layers. Each track using a different speaker type. While these can easily sound fat enough for main rhythm it's really cool to have a quad track going on with the higher parts using these IRs. I don't need any post processing to make them sit together. :)

I saw that earlier today. Was checking cab pack page and came back 5 min later. Will purchase in the morning when I have a min. I know what my bday weekend will insist of.. Will be cancelling plans with the lady :)

Back
Top Bottom