IF I DIED TODAY -- I WILL HAVE AT LEAST HEARD MY SOUND!!!!

k2sparks

I have had it for four days now, I have three presets edited and saved and the one blank one i created my own. I am blown away!! I have learned real quick with this is be patient and in every edit and creation, there is a magic moment in there!!! It takes time and tinkering but it will smack you in the face outta know where. A tone birth of epic proportion!! I was leary about people posting somewhat eehhh vibes about using it with a power amp and caninets. I use it both ways with the cab sim on and off , and it delivers. The cabs I have found to be absolutly like being in tone heaven, all of them having a distinct effect on a sound and a goood one at that. The room size parameter is astounding in what it delivers I cant believe it. If I die tommorow I will have gotten to experience wht it is to have heard MY SOUND!! For once!! I have just scrathched the surface I know, and have a world to learn on this but its amazing.
Thanks
SPARKY

Try to hold on & not die till after v10 & the new IR's are released!

You may have to cling to life for at least a couple more months for Edit TNP!

Last edited:
k2sparks,

I got mine one day after you and I'm having the same experience. I just took my second pass through my settings for a gig tomorrow and some of the dialed in so nicely that I couldn't believe I was actually playing what I was hearing. Tones that I've been struggling to get for many, many years. I took me 2 months to get my G System usable, trying to manage the noise and tone suck, but the Axe is friggin unbelievable. Best purchase I've ever made.

Back
Top Bottom