Ibanez Guitar Solo Competition - FW 10

Great tone and playing there! What amp and cab sim are you using on this patch? My guess is one of the USA lead model with a V30 cab. Nice guitar, not a big Ibanez fan but I like the finish on this one. Stock pick ups or you've change them? Good job again!!!

Great tone and playing there! What amp and cab sim are you using on this patch? My guess is one of the USA lead model with a V30 cab. Nice guitar, not a big Ibanez fan but I like the finish on this one. Stock pick ups or you've change them? Good job again!!!

Thanks!
I'm using the USA Lead preset.
I tweeked the amp block a bit, rolled down the bass, gave it more drive and doubled the input trim.
Those aren't the stock pickups, I'm running a dimarzio tone zone in bridge position, and an air norton in neck position.

Is this a backing track that was provided for the competition or one you made for the competition ?

Either way, some good playing and good luck.

He,he,he,... that just made my mouth and my ears smile from ear to ear at the same time... (ears smile 'cause of what they just heard and my mouth 'cause it was just so damn tasty)... you won't find that on any value menu at any fast food joint. Very nice Sal! :D

Good luck with this at the competition!

I have 4 Ibanez guitars which I really like but I'd have as much change as a snowball in hell of winning any prizes playing them, but the main thing is I get a lot of pleasure from them.
Great playing by the way, looks effortless

Back
Top Bottom