IAs not responding

kennyd

I just got my AXE FX 11+ and MFC 101 111 I've been messing around with it and now my IA are not turning on and off using the MFC 101 any suggestions out there.

Provide some more details... How are you connecting the Axe Fx and MFC? Midi cable, FASLink, EtherCon?

Do patch changes work?

Give an example of an IA that isn't working. What effect is it? What switch number on the MFC? Is that effect in the Axe preset?

Give an example of an IA that isn't working. What effect is it? What switch number on the MFC? Is that effect in the Axe preset?
i unplugged the computer from the axe fx and they all started working, something to do with axe edit i guess not sure. thanks for your willingness to help ill keep you posted. P.S. I LOVE these tones what an amazing piece of gear !!!!!!!!

i unplugged the computer from the axe fx and they all started working, something to do with axe edit i guess not sure. thanks for your willingness to help ill keep you posted. P.S. I LOVE these tones what an amazing piece of gear !!!!!!!!
what probably happened is you were clicking the IA switches on the MFC, but in Axe-Edit, you didn't see the blocks turn on and off.

they were still turning on and off though. when Axe-Edit is connected, it is the MASTER controller, so other things like the MFC won't affect it in most situations. the Axe-Fx itself is still being changed as expected, but Axe-Edit doesn't update with that information.

what probably happened is you were clicking the IA switches on the MFC, but in Axe-Edit, you didn't see the blocks turn on and off.

they were still turning on and off though. when Axe-Edit is connected, it is the MASTER controller, so other things like the MFC won't affect it in most situations. the Axe-Fx itself is still being changed as expected, but Axe-Edit doesn't update with that information.

I tried restoring the MFC to factory default now i have no data on the MFC. now what do i do

Back
Top Bottom