I want a TMA bloc with my Ultra.

mba

Power User
It's so easy to use and powerfull (more easy that what i do manually with my ultra) that i would like to see a new TMA bloc added to the Ultra.
I would be ready to pay an extra 100 euros for this function included into a new firmware.(because i love the texture of my old vintage Ultra more than the one into the Axe II)
:mrgreen

Sorry man, cliff said that there's no memory left for that :(

You can probably export the IR into the ultra tho, that's what I plan to do with mine ;)

mba, IMHO, I don't think they will reopen development of a sun-setted product in order for you to have a function in current hardware in your box.

Sorry i was joking.
There are as many chances as i walk one day on the moon.

You can probably export the IR into the ultra tho, that's what I plan to do with mine
icon_e_wink.gif
Yes you can. I tested it, it's not perfect but it works.

Just translate the IR of your likings to a Gen 1 version with axe-omatic and put EQ block behind it for some last matching and your done.

There are enough 2 owners who gladly help you out with the IR when you profide them the track you want to be matched.

MBA,

Yesterday been trying to isolate the TMA block of Gen 2 patches in Axe-edit and tried to convert them in AxeOmatic to Gen 1 IR.

Sadly the TMA block is not reconised in AxeOmatic.

MBA, Could you give it a try cause you have both units. And help me out with the procedure here if you succeed.

Also it would be nice if LMO could wright the AxeOmatic so the TMA blocks can be converted to Gen 1 IR's.

Thanks

You have first to export the TMA bloc into a cab user. It's done within the Axe-Fx2 there is a special tab for that.(called export)
When it's converted and save as a cab you can do what you want. (save it on your computer, convert it as Gen1 cab with axeomatic)

MBA,

Thanks for your input. Sadly I only have the Ultra so was hoping and trying to do the export procedure within Axe Edit. There is an export function in Axe-Edit but was not able to export the TMA block to an readible AxeOmatic cab.

Could give it a try by only usng Axe-Edit. If you succeed it should be possible for me.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom