I think we will see a major product release very shortly from fractal!

puppet GIF

A number of modelers dropping at present, like fender one etc.
I watched Leon's demo vid on the Fender modler and wasn't very impressed with what I heard. Every driven sim sounded somewhat the same, maybe with later firmware updates that might get better. The cleans sounded pretty good IDK it seems like there are enough modlers in the marketplace already.

So, exactly which product line would be due an upgrade? The FM3 is out; that leaves two options and neither seems probable.

i still think its a big dyna cab upgrade. reason being, have you been the fender modeler cab adjustability options. axe fx just got that graphical function added, so me thinks that is on the cards.

I'm not sure. Certainly not an Axe IV I think as it was made quite clear in the last months it's not even conceptualized yet. Both the FM3 and FM9 are products that are well positioned against their rivals. Anything weaker (CPU-wise) than an FM3 would not make sense as the FM3 is already quite the barebones device compared to the FM9 or the Axe III and the FM9 is already quite capable in its league. I don't see a new device coming now but I'm also starting to feel like we're approaching the limit of what the Axe III can offer regarding future expandibility and so I can definitetly see an Axe IV coming but not yet imo.

Back
Top Bottom