I think we will see a major product release very shortly from fractal!

You've really done it now, other otti.
Maybe it’s an Otti thing.

I just get a kick on birds in general people complain when someone starts a thread only to be told to use search and look to the old thread but if they reply to that thread why are they digging up a zombie thread. Kind of a double standard. As the newer guy here I lie old threads popping up because I most likely haven’t seen them.

I just get a kick on birds in general people complain when someone starts a thread only to be told to use search and look to the old thread but if they reply to that thread why are they digging up a zombie thread. Kind of a double standard. As the newer guy here I lie old threads popping up because I most likely haven’t seen them.
This thread was pointless when it was created...

At this moment, it does have some relevance as there's a new product forthcoming... BUT there's already a lengthy thread about that topic, so it's still pointless (and redundant).

You guys related to Ötzi?

A "Catch 22"....

This thread was pointless when it was created...

At this moment, it does have some relevance as there's a new product forthcoming... BUT there's already a lengthy thread about that topic, so it's still pointless (and redundant).

Sorry to bump this thread, but what new product? I missed that, could you please post the thread?

Back
Top Bottom