I think I have a problem...

selta

Power User
I might have a somewhat serious problem. This particular problem is Dingwall shaped...

image-jpeg.785873

Dingwall Afterburner I, passive, FD1 pickups. Should be a great compliment to my other Afterburner I, which is active and has a P-tone pickup.

I'm debating dropping in a Glockenklang or Noll preamp once it shows up, but I'll give it a few weeks of practice, rehearsal and shows to see.

I sold my Chrome Blue Combustion to swing this. Bring my total Dingwall family to two Afterburners and one Combustion. I may end up with a 3rd Canadian Dingwall, in which case the blackburst V4 Combustion will likely be out the door. We'll see though :)

Yeah I saw you struggling with GAS over on TalkBass. Do you still have the combustions? Whoops, should have read before commenting. I'd be interested in your combustion if you decide to make it an all Canadian family.

Yeah I saw you struggling with GAS over on TalkBass. Do you still have the combustions? Whoops, should have read before commenting. I'd be interested in your combustion if you decide to make it an all Canadian family.
Oh, it'll be made an all Canadian family for sure. It's just a matter of the right bass popping up used for me. Once that happens, the Combustion will definitely be up for sale. It's no slouch at all, I just like what the Afterburners do a bit better :)

Back
Top Bottom