I saw The Aristocrats last night

I'll be at the Sellersville PA show and flying out the following day to Vegas for Vai Academy and more hanging out with Guthrie 😁

Although they just had to cancel a few shows due to GG testing positive for covid 😑 this is really still a thing?

I'll be at the Sellersville PA show and flying out the following day to Vegas for Vai Academy and more hanging out with Guthrie 😁

Although they just had to cancel a few shows due to GG testing positive for covid 😑 this is really still a thing?
I live in Vegas and really wanted to go the Vai Academy. They originally told me there was no commuter discount, then they offered one, albeit only $200 less than staying there so basically no discount. If there are any other Fractal Forum people in town for that, would love to meet up and say hi!

I live in Vegas and really wanted to go the Vai Academy. They originally told me there was no commuter discount, then they offered one, albeit only $200 less than staying there so basically no discount. If there are any other Fractal Forum people in town for that, would love to meet up and say hi!
I'm sure there will be... Just a matter of free time.

The event days themselves are pretty much totally full of activities.

I am driving 8+ hours and am thinking to come in on Weds so I'm not wiped from the drive... Need to check my work schedule.

I'm sure others will be there a day or two before/after.

saw their first of two shows at the Guitar Sanctuary last night, in McKinney, TX. i've seen them every time they've played there and last night was probably the best yet. i know GG has been a Fractal guy for a long time...he was running the FX8 every time I'd seen them before, but last night was full on FM9 and an FRFR cab. no Victory amps.

I've always loved Bryan Beller's red Lull. It's a beautiful bass.
I'm pretty sure that's not the original. I think that was stolen with a bunch of other gear several years ago.

Do a Google search if you have time to read about that interesting saga...

I'm still bummed about the show I wasn't able to attend on february 25th 2020.

They had played in Pisa the day before but on the 25th here in Italy every event was cancelled due to covid.

Back
Top Bottom